Sat. Aug. 1, 2015 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thu. Aug. 6, 2015 9:00am - 10:30am
Thu. Aug. 6, 2015 1:00pm - 9:00pm
Mon. Aug. 10, 2015 5:00pm - 5:00pm
To Lead and Serve Collingwood's Business Community with the invaluable input of our Board of Directors, volunteers, members and numerous other stakeholders.
The Collingwood Chamber of Commerce has become the voice of Collingwood's business community, and one of the largest and most active Chambers of Commerce in the region.
The Collingwood Chamber of Commerce constantly evaluates and formulates policy and positions on a vast array of business issues based on our members needs.
The Chamber also provides a broad spectrum of benefits for small businesses and medium to large sized corporations alike. Whether it be preparing strategic submissions to the Federal, Provincial or Municipal government on issues such as changes to Health Care, discussions with officials concerning Business Tax, or providing input on local issues such as tourism, the Collingwood Chamber of Commerce is a strong voice of advocacy on issues concerning business.
On behalf of the Collingwood Chamber of Commerce we would like to congratulate all those nominated and the winners for the 2015 Collingwood Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards which were heldat the Bear Estates on Thurs. May 28th, 2015.
1. Small Business Owner of the Year Award - winner: Collingwood Olive Oil Co.
2. Innovative Business Award – winner: Collingwood Olive Oil Co
3. Customer Experience Award – winner: Kyle Scannapiego - Stee; N Ink
4. New or Renovated Business Award – winner: SportClips Haircuts
5. Services, Industry and Trades Award – winner: Pilkington Glass of Canada Ltd.
6. Accommodation and Tourism Award – winner: Craigleith Manor Bed & Breakfast
7. Not For Profit Organization Award – winner: Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Georgian Triangle
8.. Restaurant or Food & Beverage Award – winner: The Huron Club
9. Volunteer of the Year Award – winner: John Eaton
10. Collingwood Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award – winner: Thomas Merrifield - Besse Merrifield and Cowan
We would like to Thank the wonderful Mr. John Eaton who did a super job once again as the M/C for the event!
A very big THANK YOU goes out to our sponsors:
AWARD / CERTIFICATE SPONSORS:
Walker Aggregates Inc.
Centre For Business and Economic Development
Collins Barrow SGB LLP
TD Canada Trust Business Banking
RBC Royal Bank
Simpson & Co. Insurance Brokers o/b Secure Insurance Solutions Group Inc.
Blue Mountain Go Karts
Georgian College South Georgian Bay Campus
Alta Vista Planning Partners
The Clever Office
D.C. Taylors Jewellers
95.1FM The Peak
Big Screen FX
104.1 The Dock
Thu. Sep. 17, 2015 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Thu. Oct. 1, 2015 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Thu. Oct. 15, 2015 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Thu. Nov. 5, 2015 5:00pm - 6:30pm