To Lead and Serve Collingwood's Business Community with the invaluable input of our Board of Directors, volunteers, members and numerous other stakeholders.
The Collingwood Chamber of Commerce has become the voice of Collingwood's business community, and one of the largest and most active Chambers of Commerce in the region.
Over 500 members strong, the Collingwood Chamber of Commerce constantly evaluates and formulates policy and positions on a vast array of business issues based on our members needs.
The Chamber also provides a broad spectrum of benefits for small businesses and medium to large sized corporations alike. Whether it be preparing strategic submissions to the Federal, Provincial or Municipal government on issues such as changes to Health Care, discussions with officials concerning Business Tax, or providing input on local issues such as tourism, the Collingwood Chamber of Commerce is a strong voice of advocacy on issues concerning business.
On behalf of the Collingwood Chamber of Commerce we would like to congratulate all those nominated and the winners for the 2013 Collingwood Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards which were heldat the Bear Estates on Thurs. May 23rd, 2013.
1. Small Business Owner of the Year Award - winner: The UPS Store Collingwood
2. Innovative Business Award – winner: Your Auto Pilot
3. Customer Experience Award – winner: Sinton Transportation
4. New or Renovated Business Award – winner: Elephant Thoughts Global Development Initiatives
5. Services, Industry and Trades Award – winner: Blue Mountain Vacuum Centre
6. Accommodation and Tourism Award – winner: Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain
7. Not For Profit Organization Award – winner: Hospice Georgian Triangle
8.. Restaurant or Food & Beverage Award – winner: The Iron Skillet
9. Volunteer of the Year Award – winner: Matt McLean
10. Collingwood Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award – winner: Georgian Life
We would like to Thank the wonderful Mr. John Eaton who did a super job once again as the M/C for the event!
A very big THANK YOU goes out to our sponsors:
AWARD / CERTIFICATE SPONSORS:
Walker Aggregates Inc.
Centre For Business and Economic Development
Gaviller & Company LLP
TD Canada Trust Business Banking
RBC Royal Bank
Simpson & Co. Insurance Brokers o/b Secure Insurance Solutions Group Inc.
Blue Mountain Go Karts
Small Business Enterprise Centre South Georgian Bay
95.1FM The Peak
Big Screen FX
The Collingwood Connection
104.1 The Dock
Thu. Apr. 17, 2014 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Thu. May. 1, 2014 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Thu. May. 15, 2014 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Thu. Jun. 5, 2014 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Help Make a Difference to Healthcare in Your Community
Business Assistance Service (BAS) Reference Guide - Providing owners the resources to help manoge their business more efficiently