Sat. Dec. 20, 2014 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sun. Dec. 21, 2014 1:00am - 12:00am
Sun. Dec. 21, 2014 10:00am - 5:00pm
Mon. Dec. 22, 2014 10:00am - 8:00pm
To Lead and Serve Collingwood's Business Community with the invaluable input of our Board of Directors, volunteers, members and numerous other stakeholders.
The Collingwood Chamber of Commerce has become the voice of Collingwood's business community, and one of the largest and most active Chambers of Commerce in the region.
The Collingwood Chamber of Commerce constantly evaluates and formulates policy and positions on a vast array of business issues based on our members needs.
The Chamber also provides a broad spectrum of benefits for small businesses and medium to large sized corporations alike. Whether it be preparing strategic submissions to the Federal, Provincial or Municipal government on issues such as changes to Health Care, discussions with officials concerning Business Tax, or providing input on local issues such as tourism, the Collingwood Chamber of Commerce is a strong voice of advocacy on issues concerning business.
On behalf of the Collingwood Chamber of Commerce we would like to congratulate all those nominated and the winners for the 2014 Collingwood Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards which were heldat the Bear Estates on Thurs. May 29th, 2014.
1. Small Business Owner of the Year Award - winner: Georgian Life
2. Innovative Business Award – winner: Business Enterprise Resource Network - BERN
3. Customer Experience Award – winner: Connie DeFrance Ramai
4. New or Renovated Business Award – winner: Santini's Ristorante
5. Services, Industry and Trades Award – winner: Dadswell Denture Clinic
6. Accommodation and Tourism Award – winner: The Collingwood Elvis Festival
7. Not For Profit Organization Award – winner: VON Adult Day Program
8.. Restaurant or Food & Beverage Award – winner: Santini's Ristorante
9. Volunteer of the Year Award – winner: Dr. Shelby Worts
10. Collingwood Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award – winner: Fuhre Construction Ltd
We would like to Thank the wonderful Mr. John Eaton who did a super job once again as the M/C for the event!
A very big THANK YOU goes out to our sponsors:
AWARD / CERTIFICATE SPONSORS:
Walker Aggregates Inc.
Centre For Business and Economic Development
Gaviller & Company LLP
TD Canada Trust Business Banking
RBC Royal Bank
Simpson & Co. Insurance Brokers o/b Secure Insurance Solutions Group Inc.
Blue Mountain Go Karts
South Georgian Bay Small Business Enterprise Centre
Alta Vista Planning Partners
95.1FM The Peak
Big Screen FX
D.C. Taylors Jewellers
104.1 The Dock
Thu. Jan. 15, 2015 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Thu. Feb. 5, 2015 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Thu. Apr. 2, 2015 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Thu. Apr. 16, 2015 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Can you imagine what would happen if you died and your beneficiaries didn’t know where to find your will? Or your money?
from Monday Dec. 15th, 2014