Posted: December 19, 2016
Announcing: Benefits for One Employee? No Problem!
The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance plan can guarantee coverage for a business with one or two employees with NO MEDICAL UNDERWRITING
Brand new this year, the Chamber Plan is proud to announce another reason why it stands out from the rest – now we can guarantee coverage if you only have one employee or are even a sole proprietor! There are no industry restrictions, if you are in direct sales, real estate or farming, as long as you belong to your local Chamber, then YOU qualify for employee benefits with NO medical underwriting! Here is a little overview of some of the great benefits included in a plan;
BUSINESS ASSISTANCE SERVICE
• Provides up to six hours of legal, accounting and specialized human resource services combined, per calendar year. Services also include human resource coaching and confidential employee referral.
• Connects individuals and their treating physicians with world renowned specialists.
EMPLOYEE LIFE INSURANCE
• Level $25,000 Benefit.
• 70% coverage of prescription drugs listed on the ASSURE National Formulary and 50% coverage of prescription drugs NOT listed on the ASSURE National Formulary ($1000 limit)
•100% coverage of Vision and Travel
• 70% coverage of all other eligible benefits including professional services like massage therapy,
naturopath and physiotherapy (some services have a per visit maximum)
• 80% coverage of Basic services with a $25/$50 deductible per year
• Benefit Maximum of $700 per person per calendar year ($2,500 per calendar year family maximum)
Call or email us today for individual pricing!
For more information visit www.chambers.ca or call or email Your Exclusive Benefit Plan Advisor at 1(705)327-0313 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Guarenteed coveragepdf.pdf (421 KB)
Breaking Down Barriers Bonspiel
Sat. Feb. 25, 2017 9:00am - 5:30pm
Coldest Night of the Year Collingwood
Sat. Feb. 25, 2017 4:00pm - 8:00pm
After 5 - GTHS.
Thu. Apr. 6, 2017 5:00pm - 6:30pm
After 5 - Star Dust Cleaners
Thu. Apr. 20, 2017 5:00pm - 6:30pm
at the Georgian Triangle Humane Society
Some Household Roof Maintenance Suggestions from Garbutt Construction DKI
There are no active surveys.